To individual employees, your IT department is comprised of one computer – theirs. At Hello IT, our Desktop Management technicians ensure your computers, laptops, smartphones and other handheld devices are operating at optimum efficiency – so your company can operate that way too.
- End-user support
- Software installation, updates, upgrades,
patches, and fixes on desktops, laptops, and handhelds
- Installation and support of peripherals and accessories
- Defense against malware (viruses, trojan horses,
spyware, adware, etc)
Your network is a virtual matchmaker – a linking system that connects components, (computers, printers, data drives) to aid in communications and productivity. With Network Management, we employ a variety of tactics to protect these connections and safeguard the network against malicious attacks.
- Security/Firewall management
- Router and switch management
- Remote access management
- User accounts management
- VOIP and PBX management
- Virus and malware protection
An effective IT system is only as good as the sum of its parts -- desktops, network and server. With Managed Services, we maintain a bird’s eye view of your entire system to identify vulnerabilities and improve efficiency.
- Asset Management – hardware and software
- Software installations to server, desktops, and laptops
- Performance management
Your server is your own in-house Library of Congress – the destination for all of your data on a daily basis. Our job is one of caretaker. With server management, we take proactive steps to ensure that your server is safe and secure and consistently functions effectively and efficiently.
- Data backup and restoration
- File directory management
- Email server management
- Server-side software installation and administration
- SPAM, virus, spyware, and malware protection